60 in 60: Day 19-White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Ahoy, maties! Today I be postin' three cookies, all made at the same time. My first mate, Mickey the boyfriend, be helpin' me with all me cookie booty.

Ye can be findin' today's recipe port side.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Here be the things ye need:

1 c butter
1 c sugar
3/4 c light brown sugar
2 T vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
2 1/2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 bag (minus a handful) white chocolate
1 c choped macadamia nuts

First, in yer largest bowl, beat the butter, sugars, vanilla, and salt together


Then, ye be addin' the eggs and mixin' that together, too.


In a slightly smaller bowl, stir flour and baking soda together.


Then ye be addin' that to th' buttery mixture.


Stir in yer white chocolate (that be remindin' me o' one time, in Tortuga...)


Stir in yer macadamia nuts.


Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes

(But don't make yer cookies this large. Me first mate be thinkin' large cookies be better. After this picture I be cuttin' 'im in half....the cookies, not me first mate.)


Avast! Ye made delicious cookies. They be my favorite kind too. Ye bein' so kind as to make 'em for me, I be bein' so kind as to be eatin' 'em.


Yield: 41 cookies (Ya lily livered scurvy cur!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment