60 in 60: Day 16-Day 11's No Bakes

Well, I'm finally getting caught up on Friday's cookie post. I was planning on writing it Saturday, after I got home from my friend's birthday party, but then I caught a bout of the death. So, without further ado, here it is- Friday's blog post.

Friday's cookie: Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bakes
Friday's recipe: I used this one from the Food Network, even though everyone has their own.

Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bakes

Ingredients:

2 c sugar
4 tbs cocoa
1 stick butter
1/2 c milk
1 c peanut butter
1 tbs vanilla
3 c oatmeal

Boil sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk in a large saucepan.


Let boil for one minute


I learned from my last no bake disaster, and measured my other ingredients ahead of time.


Add peanut butter, vanilla, and oatmeal to the boiling mixture in the saucepan.


Drop cookies on to wax paper and let them cool.


Yield: 4 dozen

1 comments:

Melissa said...
October 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM

This is dangerous ... I have all these ingredients ...

Post a Comment