60 in 60: Day 21- Pink Lemonade Cookies

I have come up with a semi-solution to the problem with my over-flowing freezer: The local college community out reach/volunteer program is having a bake sale to help with LiveStrong Days the first weekend in October. I'm going to donate some cookies to them, so if you'd like to taste some of my cookies and help a good cause at the same time, come out to the bake sale that weekend. I'll post more details as I know them.

Today's cookie recipe can be found at mom-mom.com.

Pink Lemonade Cookies

Ingredients:

Cookies:
1/2 c butter
1/2 c sugar
1/2 t baking powder
1/4 t baking soda
1 egg
1/3 c pink lemonade concentrate- thawed
1 3/4 flour

Frosting:
2 t butter
2 c powdered sugar
2 t pink lemonade
5 t water

Cookies:
Beat the sugar, butter, powder, and soda together.
Add the egg and lemonade.


Add flour (my mixer did all this for me, no need to break out the wooden spoon).


Put the cookies in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.

Frosting:
Add all the frosting ingredients together and beat. You may need to add more water to get the right consistency of frosting.


Let the cookies cool and then frost.


With your leftover lemonade concentrate, make a quart or so of pink lemonade to go along with your cookies. Enjoy!


These cookies were really good, but the frosting was too sweet for my taste.

Yield: 27 tiny cookies

0 comments:

Post a Comment