60 in 60: Extras

The blog has been taken over by cookies, and I promise no more cookie posts for awhile. Here's all the little extra things that went on behind the scenes of my cookie/blogging experiment.

--

On Day 6 (Cappachino Crinkles) I really, really, really hated the cookie dough.
Here's a picture to prove it:


--

Around Day 16, my freezer was overflowing with cookies. Here's a little sample of my "How many cookies can I fit in my freezer?" experiment. (The answer is somewhere over 300.)


--

In late September, I figured I enjoyed baking so much, that I ordered a commission of yours truly the hot-bodied baker of love. Rosie made me this very awesome and truly spectacular piece of artwork. (I have a print of it hanging in my living room.)


--

On October 1st, I donated over 200 cookies to BonaResponds for their LiveStrong Days bakesale. I'm not sure exactly how much they raised for their cause, but I know it was over 200 dollars to a great cause.

24 cream cheese cut outs
16 pink lemonades
16 best ever chocolate chip
26 craisy oatmeal cookies
24 Granola cookies
16 white chocolate macadamia nut
38 oatmeal toffee
6 Buffalo Chip Cookies
12 Almond Biscotti
18 Oatmeal Raisin
6 S'mores Bars

0 comments:

Post a Comment