I've caved.

Posted by JessAnn on ,
For the past few months, I've been noticing things happening around me.  Well, I've noticed things before, but lately I've been retelling these things as little snippet stories in my head.  I've always wanted a place just for my random thought-stories, but never really had the gumption to create a special place just for those little darlings of ramble.

Well, this morning, while purchasing way-too-much chocolate, I finally decided to create a home for the strange, yet normal, things that happen around me.  Who knows if I'll ever update this space ever again, but the fact that it's here is a start.

Welcome, to the start of something still unkown.

1 comments:

Heather said...
April 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Here's hoping you do! Your Twitter posts make me want to see your perspective on the world in more than 140 characters.

Post a Comment